Caseyville Township Sewer System
#1 Ecology Drive
O’Fallon, IL 62269
Emergency (after hours):
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 3:45pm
Sewer System Plant Manager
618-632-2414 Ext. 11
Treatment Plant Supervisor
618-632-2414 Ext. 12
Senior Administrative Assistant
618-632-2414 Ext. 23
Methods of Payment
1. Pay in person at two locations
- A. Caseyville Township Sewer System Office (map link)
#1 Ecology Drive, O’Fallon, IL 62269
Office hours 7:30am – 4:00pm
- B. Caseyville Township Administration Office (map link)
10001 Bunkum Road, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Office hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Cash, Check, Credit Cards/Debit Cards accepted Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express ($2.00 service fee)
2. 24-Hour Drop Box Locations
- C. Caseyville Township Sewer System
At the end of Creekview Drive, O’Fallon, IL 62269 (map link)
- D. Caseyville Township Administrative Office
10001 Bunkum Road, Fairview Heights, IL 62208 (map link)
3. Mail payments to:
- E. Caseyville Township Sewer System
P.O. Box 1900, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
(allow 10 days when mailing payments to avoid late charge)
4. Online Payments
- F. State of Illinois Website – www.epayillinois.com Accepts Mastercard, American Express & Discover
5. By Phone
- G. Phone number 618-632-2414
Accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express ($2.00 service fee) *$500 payment limit
6. Caseyville Township Sewer System Direct Debit
- H. Direct debit can be debited from Checking or Savings account(debited on 14th of each month, unless weekend or holiday. Caseyville Township Sewer System needs 30 days’ notice when cancelling Direct Debit)
It is the customer’s responsibility to notify sewer system or customer’s bank to stop Automatic Clearing House (ACH) from coming out of bank accounts.
Customers are responsible for stopping all payments including direct debits and any third-party billing services after they move, transfer service to another customer, and/or to cease service. Any payments made to sewer system 90 days after a customer moves, transfers service to another customer, and/or ceases service shall not be refunded, reimbursed, transferred, or credited to the customer.
Sewer payments are due on the 25th of each month. Payments received after the 25th are subject to a late charge.
Delinquent accounts are subject to having water service shut off. Accounts that are shut off are subject to shut off fees and loss of revenue fees that are incurred.
Insufficient (bounced) Checks are subject to a $30.00 fee
Be cautious of third party billing websites that are not affiliated with Caseyville Township Sewer System.
CHECK YOUR AUTOMATIC PAYMENT STATEMENTS EVERY MONTH!