Caseyville Township Sewer System – Collections System Position
Caseyville Township Sewer System is seeking applications for a Collections Systems Position.
Caseyville Township covers an area of 35.1 Square Miles, and a houses a population of over 35,000 people. Caseyville Township serves part of the following municipalities: Caseyville, Fairview Heights, Shiloh, O’Fallon, Collinsville, and Swansea. Caseyville Township is approximately a 15 minute drive from St. Louis, Missouri with a metro area population of 2.8 Million. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_St._Louis) The position will help Caseyville Township to expand our existing sewer as well as update and maintain the existing infrastructure.
- Maintenance and operations of wastewater collections system.
- Collections systems and wastewater plants;
- Pump repair and basic mechanical skills;
- Familiarity and experience working with electrical systems;
- Lift Station maintenance;
- Grinder & Flyght Pump maintenance;
- Troubleshooting Electrical Systems and Panels;
- Jet cleaning Line;
- 10 Years experience
- Possession of an Illinois Class 4 Wastewater Certificate.
- Possession of an Illinois Class 3-1 Wastewater Certificate is desirable.
- CDL Class B with Air Brakes and Tanker Endorsement.
Caseyville Sewer System would prefer a candidate who is also qualified with:
- Reading Civil Engineering Plans
- Experience operating heavy equipment; and
- Televising Lines.
Live in or with in a 20-minute drive to Caseyville Township Sewer office at 1 Ecology drive.
MUST be willing to work flexible hours, as the position will occasionally be on call for holidays, weekends, and answer pager at any time of day or night.
To Apply Please send your Resume and any Qualifications to:
Caseyville Township Sewer System
1 Ecology Drive
O’Fallon, IL 62269
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Last Name, First Name, Collections System Position
Please call 618-632-2414 with any questions.